I have been working various freelance gigs since February 2015. I have really enjoyed working from home so far and I’m always open to new opportunities to work on interesting projects and use my skills. My primary strengths include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
Some freelance jobs I have done and enjoyed:
- Blog post writing + SEO for businesses & individuals
- Writing website copy, manuals, and promotional materials
- Ghostwriting & editing books
- Helping small businesses & individuals set up, learn, and use various social media platforms
- Teaching individuals blog basics
- Proofreading & editing materials for print
- Tutoring & homework help (mostly reading, writing, spelling, English/Language Arts, History, Geography, or other social sciences)
I am always open to discussing jobs like these ones – or even projects that are entirely different! I have a consistent writing workload from the two companies for which I contract, but I retain a block of hours each week to use for other projects. My pricing is very reasonable and flexible, and while I do have a general range for each type of project the pricing can depend on my current workload, the difficulty of the project, my experience level, and the amount of hours/work needed.
There are several benefits of working with me and the number one asset if you’re looking to create something online is my husband – The Beard. He is a web developer who works for an Orem software shop, but also freelances a little on the side. We have teamed up several times to help small businesses create websites and content that will get them noticed and increase sales, and as it turns out we’re a pretty good one-two punch. 🙂 I also have several graphic design freelancers in my network, so we can help you create anything you may want online.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, or are interested in my (or The Beard’s) services then shoot me an email at dholdy @ gmail . com to talk about making your vision a reality.